Crazy lenses CCL02
- Replacement: 12 Months
- Packaging: 2 lenses per box
- Fitting: Base Curve (BC): 8.6mm, Diameter (DIA): 14.5mm
- Power Range: Plano (0.00)
- Material: HEMA
- Water Content: 45%
Please read these instructions carefully before using your Contact lenses, and we recommend consulting an eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your coloured & clear lenses and look after them correctly.
Inserting and Removing Your Soft Contact Lenses
• Always wash your hands with mild soap and dry with a lint-free towel before handling your lenses.
• Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
• Always handle the same lens first to avoid mixing up the right and left lenses.
• Remember to handle your lenses gently.
Inserting the lens into your eyes
1. You may want to rinse your lenses in a multi-purpose solution before you put them on.
2. Put one of the lenses on the tip of your index finger. Be sure that the lens is right-side-out (the edges should turn up and not out).
3. Look straight ahead. Pull down your lower eyelid with your middle finger of the same hand.
4. Pull the top lid up with the index finger of the other hand and look up.
5. Gently place the lens on the lower white of the eye.
6. Remove your index finger and release your eyelids.
7. Look down, and close your eyes for a moment. The lens will center itself.
8. Repeat for the other lens.
Removing the lens from your eye
1. You may want to use lubricating and rewetting drops just before you remove your lenses. One or two drops in each eye will moisten the lenses and make them easier to remove.
2. Look up and pull the lower lid down with your middle finger.
3. Then place your index finger on the lower edge of your lens, and slide the lens down to the white of your eye.
4. Squeeze the lens lightly between your index finger and thumb and remove gently.
5. Repeat with the other eye.
6. If the edges of your lens stick together, place a few drops of saline or Saline solution on the lens and rub gently until the edges separate.
1. Remove lenses daily to clean, rinse & disinfect. Fill your contact lens case with Saline solution and soak for at least 4 hours before reinsertion.
2. Wear your lenses for a minimum of 4 hours prior to the scheduled examination time. If mild to moderate problems occur with lens wear, it is helpful to be seen with lenses on after several hours of wear in order to assist in the diagnosis of the problem.
3. Tinted contact lenses can be reduce visibility in low light conditions. Users of extended-wear lenses have a higher risk of infection & permanent damage to their vision.
4. Wearing of the contact lenses while sleeping increases of the risk of infection & permanent damage to vision.
5. Infection, with possible permanent damage to vision, could result from the failure to strictly follow recommended directions for use & lens care procedures.
|These tips will help guide you, but if you have any eye irritation or a condition that requires attention, please consult your eye care practitioner immediately. Read and save the enclosed information.|
*Please refer your packaging label for replacement